|Call For Service
1 800 OK CALED
1 800 652 2533
is a concentrated color stripping agent.
- Removes difficult dyes and dye blends including inks and many stains.
- Used as directed, CAL-STRIP is safe on all fabrics, including
- Can be used on the spotting board and the laundry.
Always test colored fabrics for color fastness to the CAL-STRIP
solution. Watch for any color change during use of the product. If the original colors
change rinse immediately with cold water followed with dilute ammonia solution.
If a dark brown ring forms around the treated area apply a
strong acid such as muriatic acid or ERUSTICATOR, to remove discoloration, then rinse
- Prepare a bath of 1/2 -1 oz. of CAL-STRIP per gallon of warm
water in glass, plastic, stone, or porcelain container.
- Rinse fabric in clear water.
- Immerse fabric in CAL-STRIP bath and agitate until stain
- For difficult stains on white or color-fast fabrics, add up to 4 oz. of CAL-STRIP
per gallon of hot water (180-200 degrees F).
- Test a hidden part of garment for color fastness.
- Apply CAL-STRIP solution.
- Apply steam carefully, if needed.
- Flush with cold water.
See product label and/or MSDS for precautionary information.
4x1 gallon case
Master Pack 1 gallon Kits